Monday, April 16, 2012

Herro ;)

Quincy - my mom's adorable Cocker Spaniel
Welcome to my shiny new blog! I'm so excited to be a new member here at Blogspot! I recently began volunteering at a local no-kill open-admission animal rescue here in southeastern Michigan, where we take in dogs of all breeds, sizes, and age from an array of sources. We rescue dogs that have been abandoned, dogs from owners who can no longer care for them, and dogs that are facing the threat of euthanasia at other local animal shelters. We care for, socialize, and train all of our dogs with one goal in mind - that they may find a "forever home," living a long and happy life with a caring family.

After my first day there, I realized I was going to have a lot of stories to tell! So, as to relieve my boyfriend and friends from the burden of listening to all of them, I decided to start this blog. I hope you enjoy and are inspired to help needy animals in your own way :)


♥ Sabrina Ioana


No comments:

Post a Comment